We loved starting today by joining the women of Let’s Talk Live with a few tips on how to decorate for your New Year’s Eve Party. For today’s set up we were inspired by the Pantone Color of the Year for 2015 “Marsala.”
It’s a beautiful deep wine tone that pairs so well with rose gold and strawberry ice!
In case you missed the segment here is a recap of Julie’s Tips:
1. You can quickly dress up a room by changing the drapes. Get some festive fabric and put a quick seem in using iron on hem tape.
2. Balloons with tassel strings are a really fun way to fill up the space quickly and bring in some complimentary colors.
3. Flowers on your table are another great way to tie in your color palette. We are all obsessed with these Marsala colored peonies!
4. New Year’s Eve is the perfect time for a few champagne cocktails. Offer your guests a few simple cocktails they can make themselves. For the guys a few options for whiskey is a great addition to your beer and wine.
5. Finally end the night by sending guests on their way with a donut and coffee. Even if they don’t eat them that night they will love them in the morning!
All of our shopping was done in the DMV! You can recreate this look just a few steps outside your door…
Glassware – Crate & Barrel and Home Goods
Table Accents – Crate & Barrel and Anthropology
Champagne & Whiskey – ACE Beverage
Flowers – Edge Flowers
Donuts – Astro Donuts